Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the globe and it's fair to say it's causing panic among the general public. The fact is that's what's driving people to clear store shelves of antibacterial gels and toilet rolls. Don't worry if you can't get your hands on any, because you can make your own hand sanitizer. We can't help you with the toilet roll situation though.
Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer
Hand washing is always going to be the most effective way of combating germs and bacteria on your hands, but there are times where running water isn't available. That's when it's vital to have an alcohol based gel to coat your hands with. It's really easy to make and you'll have plenty.
- Rubbing Alcohol* (also known as Isopropyl alcohol and must be at least 60%+)
- Aloe Vera Gel*
- Empty Liquid Soap Dispenser
- Mix 1/3 cup of Aloe Vera Gel and 2/3 cup Rubbing Alcohol in a bowl.
- Decant into liquid soap dispenser using the funnel.
- Add a scent with the addition of a few drops of essential oil.