I'm not the best at baking and it's because I cannot be bothered with all the faffing about. However, these microwave chocolate brownies are a game changer. Not only are they super simple to make, but they are the ultimate comfort food.
How To Make Microwave Chocolate Brownies
This microwave chocolate brownies recipe serves 12, and take just 5 minutes to prep and another 5 to cook. What I love is that you can also freeze them too.
- 200g Salted Butter (cut into small pieces)
- 250g Caster Sugar*
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract*
- 80g Cocoa*
- 2 Large Eggs
- 80g All Purpose Flour*
- 85g Chocolate Chips*
- Use a large microwavable dish* and put the butter in.
- Melt in microwave for around 40 seconds.
- Mix in the cocoa, sugar and vanilla and whisk.
- Beat in the eggs until it forms a smooth batter.
- Fold in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Cook on full power in the microwave for 4-5 minutes
Let them cool down and firm up before cutting into equal 12 squares.
Eat once cooled down, or warm up and eat with custard or ice cream.