The Shopping Channel: Things to Get with your $10 GC
If you saw our post and signed up to The Shopping Channel to get your Free $10 Gift Card, you will have received it on October 29, 2010.
I have been doing some browsing trying to figure out what I can buy without spending much more than the $10. I like doing that... because I like free gift cards that don't make me spend a lot of money to get my money's worth out of them.
I thought I would share my finds with you:
- One Step Pedicare $4.95 (Free S&H)
- Pop-up Travel Hair Brush $10.00 (Free S&H)
- Colourful Mini Nail Buffers 5 Pack $12.00 (Free S&H)
- Ladies Pink Bold Slap Watch $6.77 (S&H $6.96)
- Students Silver Tone Bold Fashion Watch $6.77 (S&H $6.96)
- Canadian Red Croco Embossed Lunch Tote $14.99 (Free S&H)
- MagicBlue FiberFlex Kit $9.95 (Free S&H)
- The Roger Whittaker Christmas Album $9.95 (Free S&H)
- Todays Parent 9 Month Subscription $9.95 (Free S&H)
- Nina Leonard Convertible Strapless Dress/Long Skirt $12.00 (S&H $6.96)
- Tony Little Health Sandals $19.99 (Free S&H)
I also like the HoMedics SoundSpa Mini Portable Sound Machine that costs $14.98 + 6.96 S&H. Take off your $10 and your looking at a little over $10 for it.
This stuff can make great stocking stuffers, it is all fairly small (except for the FiberFlex Kit) useful, and not too expensive. Many of the prices listed above are sale prices, like the Nina Dress was originally $48. Now to figure out what I will spend my $10 Gift Card on.