There are so many options for little boys these days. I like finding things that are both unique and fun, but also different enough from the other kids' gifts to make the little guy feel special.
Here's list of some specific deals you can still get in time for Christmas morning. I tried to keep 'em under $10, but boy is it a challenge these days to find quality presents on a budget! Those price tags creep up quick!
- Slinky® Metal Junior for $2.93 because some things are timelessly fun!
- Set of Dice for $2.97 (you never know when you might need another set!)
- Rubiks Cube for $3.20 because again, timeless!
- World of Nintendo Micro World Blind Box for $4.47 I love these kinds of surprise boxes
- Alvin & the Chipmunks or Despicable Me 2 for $5
- Uno Avengers for $5.59
- Mr. Snowman Sno-Cone Maker for $6.49
- UNO themed for Ghostbusters, Finding Dory, TMNT, or Batman vs. Superman for $6.93
- Barrel of Monkeys for $6.93
- Travel Games, like Connect 4, Clue, or Monopoly for $7.93
- Would You Rather/You Gotta Be Kidding Card Game, Fun Pack (2 Pack) for $8 each
- Key Light Emmet Lego $8.44
- PlayMonster Stinky Pig Game for $8.93
- UNO Compact Mini Card Game for $8.97
- Skip-Bo Card Game for $9.09
- Skip-Bo Travel Pack for $9.93
- Paw Patrol Cuddle Pillow for $9.99
- Olaf Snowman Kit for $10.49
- Despicable Me - Carl by Funko $11 BOGO 50% off
- Play-Doh Sparkle and Bright Colour Pack for $11.89
- Family Charades Card Game $14.43
- Snow Man Kit for $17.49
- Spot It! Game for $20.24
*Want more stocking stuffer ideas? Be sure to check out our Stocking Stuffer Ideas for the Whole Family!