Amazon Canada: $231 Off KitchenAid Architect Food Processor - Now $168.35
Wow is this a deal! Save $231.64 on this KitchenAid KFPM773CS Architect Series Food Processor with 3 Bowls, 12-Cup in the colour Cocoa Silver. Pay only $168.35 - originally $399.99.
- 12-cup work bowl allows you to quickly process large quantities of food with power and efficiency
- 10-cup chef's bowl fits inside the 12-cup work bowl, so you don't have to clean the work bowl between tasks
- 4-cup mini bowl with stainless steel mini blade fits inside the work bowl for small chopping and mixing jobs
- The Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube accommodates tomatoes, cucumbers, and potatoes with minimal prep work required
- The stainless steel multipurpose blade chops, minces, blends, mixes, and emulsifies foods quickly and easily
This is the food processor we have - except we have a different colour. The three bowls come in very useful when you don't want to mix all your ingredients. It has a 12-cup capacity which is just perfect for large casseroles. My husband makes an entire 9 x 13" casserole with his. The ultra-wide mouth is a blessing - a lot less veggie chopping. We can just half good size potatoes and they go in no sweat.