TopWedding.com (US): Free Shipping On Wedding Gowns & Formal Dresses
We recently discovered the US based website TopWedding.com, a one-stop wedding and party solution website. They’ve got some fantastic prices, so I thought it was worth highlighting that they ship all their wedding gowns and formal dresses to Canadian locations for free!
It’s January now and we’re coming up to wedding season; that time of year when romance is in the air. Attending weddings can be expensive… so can having one yourself! If you make use of sites like TopWedding, you can really reduce your costs.
There are nearly 2000 wedding gowns to choose from on TopWedding.com! Prices start at a mere $79.69 for the likes of this Halter Knee Length Chiffon A Line Wedding Dress with Bow Sash. Most come with free shipping now, except for the flower girl dresses and cheongsam.
Examples of Wedding Dresses:
- Knee Length Organza over Satin A Line Wedding Dress with Bow Sash for $93.49
- Strapless Organza over Satin A Line Wedding Dress with Lace and Sash for $96.69
- Strapless Draped Fit and Flare Taffeta Wedding Gown with Beaded Waist for $98.98
- Sleeveless Sheath Short Satin and Chiffon Bridal Dress for $98.99
- Asymmetrical Neckline Column Satin Bridal Dress for $108
Examples of Other Formal Gowns:
- Dark Magenta Sweetheart Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress with Asymmetrical Straps for $79.99
- Chiffon Prom Dress with Dazzling Appliques on Neck and Waist for $99
- Rhinestoned Sheer Neckline Chiffon A Line Prom Dress for $142.98
When I was writing the title of this post, I nearly made a typo. I wrote weeding gowns not wedding gowns, that’s a whole different type of gown!?
Even though shipping is only free on their wedding gowns and formal dresses, there are other items on the site, such as in the TopWedding accessories section. For example, on this white voile and embroidered cotton bridal folding fan which was $5.99, shipping was only $1.04 which is extremely reasonable!
I must say, this cotton lace wedding parasol is so pretty! It’s priced at $18.99 (plus shipping).
Shipping, Customs, Duties etc
Regarding shipping, all Canadian orders would be shipped form their California warehouse. Top Wedding states on their website that there is a 0.1% chance you will have to pay extra customs and duties on your order. The chances are slim, but keep it in mind – you don’t pay any of those fees at checkout so you may be liable to pay them at your door. With the low prices on the items anyway, it shouldn’t be too much of a hit even if you do have to pay extra.
Have you ever heard of / bought from TopWedding.com? Will you consider using them if you’re going to a wedding soon?
If you’re spending a bit more, consider these promotions:
(Expiry: 19th February 2015)