Shoe Lovers Rewards: Totally Free Shipping From Shoe Warehouse, Town Shoes, The Shoe Company Etc
Shoe Lovers Rewards is the loyalty program from the Town Shoes group, which includes The Shoe Company and The Shoe Warehouse, brands with which I am sure you are familiar. You can sign up to Shoe Lovers rewards for free, and in return, there are a number of perks. First and foremost, it means you get to totally free shipping with no minimum required from all their sites!
As an example to show you the free shipping deal, I had a pair of these sale shoes in my shopping cart – the men’s Wilson Velcro Wide Wm 10290V-01 which were down from $49.99 to $29.98. After signing up to the Shoe Lovers rewards and proceeding through checkout, it showed zero cost on the expedited shipping fees. Nice!
A secondary bonus of the Shoe Lover rewards program is that you also can stock up on “shoe lover points” when you join and place orders. By joining, you automatically get 500 free points, then more points as you place orders. For every 2000 points you collect, you get a $10 reward certificate to use in-store. And then once you accumulate 6000 points, you become a Shoe Lover VIP which then entitles you to further perks, such as VIP in-store events, and a higher amount of points per dollar spent.
Here are some more deals to get your teeth into, sourced from the various companies across the range:
- Roxy Brown In The Spirit Crossbody bag was $39.99 now $19.98 @ Shoe Warehouse
- Vince Camuto Gladiator were $135 now $54.99 @ Town Shoes
- Greenwich Village E/Clutch Metal was $24.99 now $14.98 @ Designer Shoe Warehouse
- Kenneth Cole Dare 4 Difference were $90 now $62.98 @ Town Shoes
- Nunn Bush Farwell Oxford were $59.99 now $41.98 @ Designer Shoe Warehouse
- Florsheim Sebastien Tg Slip On were $89.99 now $62.98 @ Shoe Warehouse
- Body Glove Riptide Iii was $14.99 now $11.99 @ Shoe Warehouse
- Tommy Hilfiger Aiden Duck Boot were $64.99 now $51.98 @ Town Shoes
- Florsheim 16506-001 Valco Jr Black were $59.99 now $47.98 @ Town Shoes
If you’re interested, have a good browse through the sale sections on the various sites. There’s a lot to choose from with quite good sizing availability too. As it’s free to sign up to the Shoe Lovers Rewards, you might as well take advantage of the free shipping while you can!