American Apparel: New Multipacks Save Buyers Average of 20%
American Apparel's Canadian store just released about 12 new multi-packs on everything from kids wear to dresses, socks, unisex tops, and bodysuits. While AA often can often break the piggy bank for their outrageous must-haves, these new multipacks come at a range of 18 - 25% savings from buying the same quantity as separates.
Some examples of their new multipacks:
- Infant Baby Rib Karate Pant 3-Pack $40.50 $33.00 (Save 18%)
- Organic Baby Rib Brief 3-Pack $45.00 $36.00 (Save 20%)
- Kids Fine Jersey Short Sleeve T 3-Pack $45.00 $36.00 (Save 20%)
- Double U-Neck Dress 2-Pack $84.00 $68.00 (Save 19%)
- Poly-Cotton Short Sleeve T-shirt 3-Pack $68.00 $48.00 (Save 20%)
- Flex Fleece Zip Hoody 2-Pack $104.00 $84.00 (Save 19%)
- Striped Knee-High Sock 3-Pack $36.00 $27.00 (Save 25%)
There is free shipping on every $75 order.
My personal collection from AA is a couple pairs of stockings and 5 long sleeved bodysuits. I find them the perfect thing for under skirts or just lounging around. Currently I am drooling over their lace petticoats. Are there any other American Apparel-ers out there?