The deals from Well.ca this week consist of a lot of make-up and beauty products. All these items have been discounted by at least 15%, plus there would be free shipping on them too. Here are the offers:
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Light Texture was $30.25 now $25.69
- Dove Damage Therapy Frizz Control Taming Cream was $7.15 now $5.99
- Pantene Pro-V non-Aerosol Hairspray was $7.49 now $6.35
- Rimmel London Lycra Lash Extender was $7.99 now $6.79
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible Concealer was $9.99 now $8.49
- Marc Anthony Strictly Curls was $10.25 now $8.69
- Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer was $15.69 now $13.29
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum was $15.35 now $12.99
- CoverGirl Volume Blasting Mascara - Waterproof was $8.99 now $7.65
I recommend the John Frieda frizz-ease. I have used it in the past to tame the frizz after straightening my luscious locks.
Having never used any of the other products, I don't know how effective they are for the money. Have you used any of the above?