I woke up to horrible weather this morning, and I definitely don't plan to leave my house if I don't have to – so I'm online shopping instead! Lucky for me, Well.ca has just marked down hundreds of new items, and you can grab them for up to 75% off for three days only!
The sale means you can score this Skip Hop Baby Says Tunic & Legging Set for $5, down from $28.96!
Some of the best deals are on baby products. Select Pull-Ups are half-price, including these Cool and Learn Training Pants Mega Packs for $10.50 from $29.96! Choose from Mickey Mouse or Sophia the First designs.
You'll probably want to check these out:
- Munchkin x PAW Patrol Bowl $4.50 (was $5.99)
- Pure Anada Loose Mineral Foundation $12 (was $25.96)
- Green Beaver Natural Mineral Sunscreen $13 (was $20.99)
- Klean Kanteen Classic Water Bottle Loop Cap $18 (was $29.96)
- Lug Swoop Hobo Tote $51 (was $84.98)
- Storksak Bobby Diaper Bag $102 (was $239.96)
I definitely think I'm going to grab a few of these Carry on Cocktail Kits to stash in my purse!
Orders over $35 ship free.