Big news, makeup lovers: Sephora Canada just restocked their sale section, and all kinds of products are now up to 50% off!
They're calling it the Summer Sale, and it really does include whatever you might need for a fresh summer look – like Tarte makeup brushes, Smashbox primer and Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes!
If you've had your eye on that Naked Ultimate Basics Palette we mentioned a few days ago, it's still in stock and on sale for $34, down from $68 – and there are more steals where that came from!
Check these out:
- Cover FX Enhance Click Highlighter $12 (was $24)
- Sephora Give Me Some Nude Lip Set $17 (was $34)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio $27 (was $39)
- Kat Von D I Am Divine Palette $27.60 (was $46)
- Tarte Minutes to Mermaid Brush Set $37 (was $54)
Just hurry, because some sale items are selling out FAST! Orders over $50 ship free.
And if you want to know when the next big Sephora sale is happening, make sure you check out our Sephora Canada Sale Calendar for all the details!