Summer is here, and if you're like me and plan on spending as much time as possible pool or lake-side, you're going to need plenty of swim attire. Good thing The Bay has you covered with up to 40% off swimwear for the family!
- Click here to shop women's swimwear
- Click here to shop men's swimwear
- Click here to shop kids' swimwear
I'm diving into these deals and am starting with the kids' section since mine go through about two swimsuits a day. My daughter will definitely be the new owner of this JACK & JILL Girl's Two-Piece Cropped Rash Guard Set.
Take a look at these:
- Baby KIKO AND MAX Graphic Raglan Bodysuit $20.40 (was $34)
- Boys' TOMMY BAHAMA Rashguard and Boardshorts Set $24 (was $40)
- Girls' NTD One-Piece Girl Pup Power Swimsuit $19.20 (was $32)
- Women's CHRISTINA One-Piece Paisley-Print V-Neck Swimsuit $63 (was $105)
- Men's NIKE Swoosh Volley Shorts $40.80 (was $68)
Looking for something else at The Bay? Be sure to check out our Hudson's Bay Sale Calendar for all their major deals!
Orders over $45 ship free with a Hudson's Bay credit card, and orders over $99 ship free without.