If your kids are anything like mine, they live in their swim suits throughout the summer months. From pool parties to splash pads, playing in the sprinkler to water gun fights, and don't forget trips to the beach, we need at least half a dozen swim suits to keep up with it all, not to mention towels, beach bags and water shoes.
Good thing there's up to 40% off at Disney Swim Shop right now!
I used to always bring the kids' robes with us for water-related outings to keep them warm, but I think a hooded towel like this would be just as good and much more compact. Not to mention it's adorable!
Check out these deals:
- Moana Swim Bag $12.78 (was $19.10)
- Girls' Disney Princess Cover-Up $23 (was $34.44)
- Girls' Marie Rash Guard and Swim Shorts Set $20.45 (was $29.33)
- Boys' Star Wars: The Last Jedi Swim Trunks $17.89 (was $29.33)
- Lightning McQueen Sunglasses $7.67 (was $8.88)
- Spider-Man Swim Shoes $15.33 (was $19.10)
Disney lists prices in USD, but I have converted all prices to Canadian dollars for this post.
Shipping rates will depend on the size of your order as well as your location.