There is another fun free family event happening this weekend at Toys R Us. They are having a huge family event with a ton of activities and free gifts to take away and it won't cost you even a cent!
This event will take place at most Toys R Us stores on Saturday, February 22nd from 11 am until 1 pm.
Here is a little bit about what you can find:
- Fashion Angels Hair Chox Activity: Try one of the five temporary hair chox colours to dye the tips of your hair
- Kre-o Make & Take: Choose from a mini Kre-o Dungeons & Dragons or Transformers to build in-store and take it home
- Mega Bloks Activity: Build a snail, horse, or dog
- Super Hero Activities: Create a unique super hero identity by designing a mask and secret ID card
- Sticky Mosaics Make & Take: Tile-by-number with peel and stick designs
Additionally, when you dress up as your favourite super hero, you will get a free personalized secret identity card and a savings card for a Hasbro Marvel product.
If all of this was not enough, they will also have ongoing toys and product demonstrations. It seems like a good mix of activities for both boys and girls, young and old, so there should be something for everyone in your family.
Events like this tend to fill up fast and even though it is open to everyone from 11 am until 1 pm, they could run out of free gifts. It is always best to get there right at the start to make sure you get to join in on all the free family fun!
(Expiry: 22nd February 2013)