Now that the kiddies are back at school, you might be in vacation withdrawal or envy, if you stayed home like we did. Well, have I got news for you. Walt Disney World has extended their Canadian Resident Sale with 25% off 4+ Day Tickets, for advance purchases through May 20th, 2017!
The promotion was originally ending last month and has just been extended. Ticket discounts are valid on multi-day tickets of 4 park days or more and can be upgraded to include Park Hopper & Water Park options as well.
This is a huge savings with even deeper discounts for each additional day you add to your tickets.
For example: Tickets for 4 days in the park start at $60 USD per day. If you choose to stay for as long as 10 days, the ticket price drops to $30 USD per day. That's a massive savings that you can then apply to dining, souvenirs or the transportation to get there.
If you haven't been to Disney recently, it's been 17 years and counting for me, then you might be surprised to see there are now 4 parks on the property:
Each park has its own set of character meet & greets, themed rides and shows to discover.
- Guests 10 years and older require Adult Admission
- Multi-day tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day, unless park hopper or water park entrance is added.
- Tickets and any options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use.
- With the Canadian discount, you will need to bring your Canadian passport to the park on the first day of your visit for validation. After that, you can leave them at your resort
- Disney Blockout dates: April 8, 2017 to April 21, 2017; June 5, 2017 to August 10, 2017
- Tickets are valid through December 31st, 2018. Having said that, I've read varying reviews that Disney Cast Members have confirmed there isn't an expiration date. If you're planning 2019, it's worth a call to the park for sure!