My husband's jewellery tray and organizer 'broke' when my son decided to use it as a money tray at our garage sale. He was running up the driveway to show us how much he 'earned' and he wiped out big time. We put bandaids on his wounds and reassured him the money would be just fine. The box was smashed when he landed on it. So...
I was pleased to find this Men's Watch & Jewellery Organizer for
$34.94 $20.96 (thank you dilbert1977!) @ Sears.ca. Once you put this into your cart you will see it at that price. The regular price is $79.99 and looks handsome. If it's going to sit in our bedroom, I want something that looks nice. I might even store some of my stuff in it. Or just buy 2. Hmmm.
Here are the features but you can see from the image it's a nice unit.
- Large watch compartment -- share it or make it your own
- Wooden frame in a handsome Java finish with white lining
- Mirrored on inside of lid
- Chest-box design with 1 drawer
- 12 1/5 inch - wide x 9 inch - deep x 5 7/10 inch - high
Shipping is free on orders over $99 or you can select free in-store pickup. Otherwise, shipping starts from $4.50 and up.