Mandarin Restaurant: Free Buffet On Canada Day!
Thank you very much Rosita for emailing me the deal! Here’s what she says:
I found this great freebie for Canadians on the Mandarin website... I copied and pasted the details. Enjoy!
FREE Buffet for Canada Day: July 1, 2009
To celebrate Canada Day at Mandarin, we’re making fireworks of our own by offering our All-You-Can-Eat Buffet for FREE to Canadian citizens! We want to say THANK YOU CANADA, for welcoming us into this great country. Visit any of our 21 locations on July 1, 2009 and enjoy tasty Chinese cuisine alongside tried and true Canadian dishes, all for FREE. The celebration begins at 12:00pm and ends with our last seating at 8:30pm. Reservations will not be taken on Canada Day – guests will be seated on a first come first serve basis. Come join in on the festivities!
We ask for your co-operation in respecting the following:
- Buffet meals (including soft drinks, tea, and coffee) are free for all Canadians* with one of the following proofs of citizenship: Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship card
- No reservations will be taken – guests will be seated first come first serve
- Our first seating is at 12:00pm and our last seating is at 8:30pm
All guests in your party must be present in the line. If a member of your party needs a break, please inform the people behind you
- Dress code is in effect
- This offer does not apply to: other beverages, take-out or delivery meals
- Tips are not included and are appreciated by the staff
- À-la-carte will not be served on July 1, but we will continue serving take-out & delivery at regular prices
- Staff, management, and their immediate family members are not eligible
How good does that sound!!!