My kid grows like a weed. Unfortunately, the amount of money in my wallet does not. Sears Canada has quite a variety of clearance kids' clothes from $1.94 so I am able to get my son's entire spring/summer wardrobe for just a fraction of what I would pay elsewhere.
Here are some of the clearance clothes at Sears.ca that caught my eye:
- Infant Girls' Snap Sleeper$1.94 (was $8.97)
- Boys' Long Sleeve Licensed Tee$1.94 (was $9.97)
- Olaf Melting T-Shirt$1.94 (was $2.99)
- I Wake Up Awesome Bodysuit$2.94 (was $7)
- Nevada Sleeper$6.94 (was $14.99)
- Boys' 2-Piece Shirt and Tie Set$3.94 (was $19.99)
- Toddlers' 2-Piece Overall Set$4.94 (was $24.99)
- and more!
Sears offers free in-store pickup, but you will also get free shipping to your home on orders over $99.