I have never seen the Sephora sale section so loaded with goodies. It is like Christmas in January.
Sephora must be making some changes the Sephora Collection as SO many of their house brand products are on markdown. Here are some of the great deals:
- 8-hour Mattifying compact foundation $15 (some shades only)
- Colorful face powders $9 (some shades only)
- Colorful eye shadow $6 (some shades only)
- 5-eyeshadow palette $15 (select shades)
- Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation $14
- Waterproof eyeliner $7
- Oil Infusion Color & Care Lip color $9
- Nano eyeliner $5
And there are lots of other goodies on sale as well.
- Make Up For Ever palette $39
- Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette $57
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer & Shine Brick Palette $59
- Clinique Great Skin Everywhere For Oily Skin $62
- bareMinerals face & eye palette $40
- philosophy Danceof the Dew Drop Fairy shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath $16.50
- Benefit They're Real! Limited Edition Lengthening Mascara $23.25
Your order will ship for free if you spend more than $50 and it will cost $7.95 if you spend less. Any order will also include three free samples.
Anyone have tips for sneaking these boxes into the bathroom before hubs sees them? I am thinking beer.