The headliner offer is this: get
up to 75% off select luggage by Samsonite, Heys, Travelpro and more. Their advertising states that Hudson’s Bay is the number one seller of luggage in Canada, and I can believe that claim! They’ve often got really excellent one-day deals on luggage from some of the top brand names, and today is no exception. Here are a few examples: SAMSONITE Orchard 24 Spinner was $400 now $100 TRAVEL PRO Connoisseur 24 inch Expandable Upright was $315 now $78.75 RICARDO OF BEVERLY HILLS Santa Rosa 20 inch Expandable Spinner was $285 now $71.25 DELSEY Delsey Helium Sky 25 Inch Spinner was $300 now $75 WESTJET Apollo 18 inch Expandable Spinner was $200 now $50
Some pretty low prices in there! Good discounts. I’ve been using Samsonite luggage for many years, I love it. It’s so hard-wearing and durable.
Other offers in the Black Friday weekend sale @ Hudson’s Bay – you can see the full list here.
- T-FAL Actifry Essential White was $249.99 now $179.99
- T-FAL OptiGrill with BONUS Spice Grinder was $249.99 now $149.99
- $9.99 Ralph Lauren towels
- Up to 50% off bedding & sheets by Glucksteinhome
- Up to 60% off mattress sets
- Up to 50% off all Christmas trees, wreaths & garlands
- 50% offkid’s outerwear & cold weather accessories
- $79.99 Lord & Taylor cashmere sweaters
There are a lot more offers than those, I’ve just highlighted a couple. Remember, you also get free shipping on a $99 spend from Hudson’s Bay, so it’s worth spending at least that amount – wouldn’t be hard to do!
(Expiry: 1st December 2014)