OMG. I've just stocked my freezer with the best ice cream around - Alcoholic Ice Cream. Häagen-Dazs has launched their Spirits line, which essentially means you have the best of both worlds - alcohol and ice cream.
I spotted this line at Walmart - and the prices were totally reasonable too. You can even buy them when you do your next online grocery shop! For a 475 ml tub, you'll pay $5.98.
There are a few flavours available which include:
- Häagen-Dazs Spirits Vodka Key Lime Pie
- Häagen-Dazs Spirits Irish Cream Coffee & Biscotti
- Häagen-Dazs Spirits Rum Vanilla Caramel Blondie
- Häagen-Dazs Spirits Rum Ginger Cookie
- Häagen-Dazs Spirits Whiskey Chocolate Truffle
Although the alcohol in the Häagen-Dazs Spirits line doesn't exceed 1%, it is still a delicious and fun treat to enjoy this summer.
You'll find me on the lawn chair eating my Häagen-Dazs Spirits Vodka Key Lime Pie ice cream. Bye diet!
For once, this treat is available in Canada only - as if Canadians are the only ones who would want to combine alcohol and ice cream!