I used to be addicted to those Biore strips. Imagine my delight when I found a hot new trend of people peeling black masks off their faces all over Youtube.
I treated myself to a little pre-Valentine's Day fun by picking up the Boscia Luminizing peel-off black mask at Sephora. This mask is so trendy it is currently out of stock in the US.
I am preparing myself by watching a bunch of YouTube videos and I am now ready to inflict what is hopefully not fifty shades of pain in the name of beauty. I can't wait to remove years of gunk from my skin.
If you want to join me, you can grab the fullsize Boscia peel off mask for $45 @ Sephora or you can try out the multi-masking medleywhich includes the black peel-off mask in addition to other sample masks for $24.
Just checkout this YouTube video of Youtuber Rachel trying out the Boscia peel-off mask.
And don't forget that you can get a free mini with a minimum $25 spend at Sephora. Choose from these:
- Free Philosophy Moisturizing Mini with $25 spend. Use code REFRESH
- Free Chloe Pouch when you buy the Chloe Eau de Perfum, Roses De Chloe or Chloe Love Store. Use code CHLOECHIC
- Free Contouring Serum Mini with $25 spend. Use code DEFINED
- Free Hydrating Skin Care Mini with $25 spend. Use code PEAKSKIN
- Free Sephora Eye Pencil with $25 spend. Use code EYECANDY
- Free Prada Travel Kit when you purchase one Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau de Parfum. Use code LUNASPORT
- Earn 3X The Beauty Insider Points on all fragrances.
Hopefully my children don't have nightmares if they wake up and see mommy unable to remove a black mask from her face.