I'm the first to admit, I can alternate between a tea and coffee cup all day long. It's usually cold by the time I finish one but gets moved from room to room with me. Whether home brewed or my beloved Starbucks, my girls knew from a very young age, not to touch Mama's Cup!
This cup is really cute and has so many great features for baby & toddler:
- Rattle and teether in one
- Clear lid for your little one to see the colorful beads inside
- Little, heart-shaped "foam art" mirror
- Fabric strap makes it easy to grasp and carry
- Made of soft fabrics to stimulate baby's senses
I can see this Coffee Cup Teetherbeing a favourite toy for a while. It's a perfect teething toy and can make its way to playing restaurant/coffee shop, as baby gets a bit older. So many imagination play opportunities and a twist on the typical Tea Parties!