Is it that time of year already? Maybe not quite yet, but if you want to get a jump on your back-to-school shopping (or just pick up more clothes for the summer), Old Navy Canada has kids' styles from $5!
If that wasn't great enough, you can also use the code SCORE to take an extra 40% off select items! Just enter the code at checkout to save.
Plus, I love that it's not just older kids' clothes on sale. You can scoop up baby and toddler styles from $5, too!
Here are some of my favourites:
- Printed Capri Leggings $3.99 (was $11.94)
- Graphic Crew-Neck Tee $5 (was $12.94)
- Keyhole-Back Jersey Romper $10 (was $22.94)
- Printed Crew-Neck Tee $4.99 (was $9.94)
- Softest V-Neck Tee $5 (was $12.94)
- Pleated Uniform Shorts $10 (was $29)
- Graphic "My Mom Is My Bestie" Tank Bodysuit $3.99 (was $9.94)
- Printed Tank Bodysuit $4.99 (was $9.94)
- Tiered Trapeze Dress $8.99 (was $22.94)
Orders of $50 or more ship free. All prices listed above are calculated before the code is applied.
Commonly Asked FAQ
When does the Old Navy back-to-school sale start?
Each year, Old Navy usually launches a back-to-school sale around mid-summer, usually in the months of July or August.
Are Old Navy uniforms in the back to school sale?
If you’re looking out for a deal on kids Old Navy school uniforms, then make sure to keep an eye out for the back to school sale event. It usually gives discounts on this product range, with items starting at $5 for shirts, shorts, skirts and more.
Previous Old Navy Back to School Sales:
28 July 2016: Tees $4 & Up With 60% Off @ Back To School With Old Navy
In this back-to-school sale offering from Old Navy Canada, back-to-school gear could be had at up to 60% off. You could grab all sorts of clothing, from sock to tees and tanks. Prices started at $3.50, and if you had an Old Navy code, you could add it on top of sale prices.