The Children's Place has a massive sale on right now, and it looks like it is time to revamp the kids' wardrobes. Right now the entire site is on for up to 50% off - plus you will also get free shipping on every order.
I really do keep my eyes peeled for sales like this, especially because it appears that children grow like weeds. My son doesn't wear a size for longer than six months, so I hate paying full price for something I know won't last him long. That is why these ChildrensPlace.com sales are so great. Right now kids' clothes start at $1.69, and here are some that stood out to me:
- Girls Sleeveless Sequin Tutu Dress$22.50 (was $49.95)
- Girls Short Sleeve Follor Your Dreams Graphic Tee$4.99 (was $12.95)
- Girls Glitter Heart Print Denim Jeggings$21.50 (was $44.95)
- Girls Glitter Flip Flop$2.49 (was $7.95)
- Toddler Girls Long Sleeve Rainbow Stripe Jersey and Chambray Dress$13.99 (was $29.95)
- Boys Skinny Jeans - Dry Worn Wash$19.50 (was $39.95)
- Boys Long Sleeve Neon Plaid Oxford Shirt$14.49 (was $29.95)
- Boys Long Sleeve Solid Crew Neck Sweater$9.99 (was $29.95)
You will even get free shipping on every order, with no minimum spend. So you can literally just buy that $1.69 item and not worry about any other fees!