If you've been eyeing a fondue set, juicer, espresso machine, or just need a new toaster, you need to head over to Walmart's clearance blowout. They've got a bunch of really cool small appliances for amazing prices, as well as some everyday must-haves.
I've been wanting to try an oil-less fryer for some time now, and Walmart has the Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer on clearance for $85 (was $116.88). I really like the design of it too - it won't look too big or bulky on the counter.
Check these out:
- Juiceman 32 oz Citrus Juicer $17 (was $21.98)
- Cuisinart Microwave Oven $160 (was $269.97)
- George Foreman Grill System $70 (was $119.98)
- Black & Decker Cordless Hand Vacuum $75 (was $139.97)
- Espressione Retro Espresso Machine $265 (was $329)
And if you're looking for something more unique, maybe a great gift for a friend or a way to get the kids more excited about cooking, take a look at these character appliances, also on clearance!
Orders over $50 ship free, and you can ship orders over $25 to a Walmart Canada store for free.