Browns Canada is having a boot sale with up to 80% off chosen items.
- Click here to check out Browns Canada boot sale for women
- Click here to check out Browns Canada boot sale for men
Winter is around the corner and with Alberta weather being know for changing quick, its time for me to get prepared. After going through my boots and shoes, I discovered I need a few new pairs. At least one for formal, one for hiking, and one for casual. So many to choose from, it's going to be hard to decide!
Here is a look at a few of my favorites for women:
- Gianmarco Lorenzi boots, are knee high, all leather, dress boot, with a few metal highlights. The heel is 120 mm which is just about 5inches, which is about 2 inches higher than I would be comfortable in, but wow...I love them! They were $1898, now $611.98.
- Sorel is a much more practical boot for Alberta winters, and it has a touch of femininety while portraying a workboot, including faux fur lining and waterproof. It was $400, now $191.93.
- Blondo is much more practical for me and it will double as a dress or casual boot. It was $298, now $130.03.
Here is a look at a few of my favorites for men:
- Primbase was $498, now $134.98. This is a classy looking boot, made of leather with a rubber sole.
- Browns IDwas $180, now $53.53. This looks like a great workboot, also made of leather with rubber soles.
- Kodiakwas $180, now $68.63. It comes in dark brown or black leather and looks good for casual or dressy wear.
- Cushe, is a waterproof hiker style which was $180, now $71.98
Free standard shipping using coupon code: BOOTS12. Standard shipping is free orders of $198+, or $5 for orders under $198.