Bargainmoose Birthday Contest Part 5: Final Scavenger Hunt! (Expired)
*** Contest now expired, winner of the iPad mini was Megan, with Johanna and Allyson as runners up for a $50 Amazon voucher each ***
It's the final part of our fifth birthday celebrations, the last pirate treasure hunt! If you enter this 48 hour contest, you'll be in with the chance of winning an Apple iPad mini or one of two $50 Amazon.ca gift vouchers as runner-up prizes. Here's what you will need to do today:
- Solve the five trivia questions below.
- For each answer, pop it into the Bargainmoose blog search (top right of home page).
- Hidden in the results, find a pirate with a letter on his hat.
- Collect all 5 hidden pirate letters.
- Unscramble the five letters to uncover the pirate word of the day.
- Send an email to email@example.com with today's pirate word in your email title.
- Ends 30th August 2013
- Canadian entrants only
- One entry per household
And on to our trivia questions:
1. Which Canadian store's logo features a beaver?
2. What is Canada's online destination for everything beauty?
3. Who says, "the future is friendly"?
4. Which popular fashion store was "created in montreal"?
5. What store says, "that was easy"?
If you're having difficulty with any of the above answers, a little googling could help.
Good luck pirates! I hope you've had fun doing out little treasure hunts!