Bargainmoose Birthday Contest Part 4: Find the Leprechaun’s Pot of Gold & Win an iPad Mini! (CLOSED)
*** Contest now closed, winners added soon! You would have found a leprechaun from searching for the word clover ***
Over the last week or so, we’ve been holding a series of contests in which we’re giving away FOUR iPad minis and a few other prizes such as gift vouchers from Chapters and Amazon, to name a few. Today, this contest will help decide who’s going to win the final iPad mini!
It seems that some of you had difficulty in day 3 of the contest. You should have been searching for the word “wishes” and it would have led you to a pint of Guinness. We got tons of people emailing in the right answer though, so it wasn’t impossible. Hopefully you’ll all have fun in the hunt below.
How To Enter Today’s Contest to Win an iPad Mini
We’re sending you on another gold hunt! Just answer the question below, follow the instructions and see what you can see. The image to the right shows you what the Leprechaun’s pot of gold looks like. That’s what you’ve got to find hidden on the Bargainmoose blog by solving the question.
Here’s what you have to do to enter:
- Solve the question below
- Pop your answer into the search box at the top of this page
- Hidden in a blog post, find the magic item on the pot of gold
Email ustelling us what the magic item is
Solve The Question
What four-leaved plant is supposed to be lucky? (Search for one word)
Bonus Contest Entries
- Subscribe to the Bargainmoose daily email updates.
- Leave a link to this contest on Twitter, ensure you include @bargainmoose.
- Post a link to this contest on your wall, make sure you like Bargainmoose.
- Pin this contest on your Pinterest & follow us there.
Day 4 Rules
- Canadian entrants only
- One entry per household
- Ends 26th August 2014
- Rules subject to change at admin’s discretion
P.S. There’s going to be ONE more surprise contest in the next 48 hours. Make sure you keep visiting Bargainmoose throughout the day to be in with a chance of catching it.