Bargainmoose Birthday Contest Part 2: Find the Leprechaun’s Pot of Gold & Win an iPad Mini! (NOW CLOSED)
*** Contest now closed. The word to search for was rainbow and you would have found the secret symbol, the Irish flag! ***
*** The winner was Mooser Deanne! ***
As you may have seen on site by now, we’re celebrating Bargainmoose’s 6th birthday with a series of contests, giving away some super prizes. The main prizes are four Apple iPad minis, one of which you can get the chance to win in the contest below. Yesterday, we also had a spot contest here (now closed) for an Amazon gift voucher and we will be having a few more surprise contests through the course of the week. Make sure to stop by Bargainmoose quite often to see if there’s a new contest happening!
How To Enter Today’s Contest to Win an iPad Mini
You’ve got to search for some Leprechaun’s gold again! The image at the bottom of this post shows you what the pot of gold looks like, that’s what you’d got to find hidden on the Bargainmoose blog by solving the question below. Here’s what you have to do:
- Solve the question below
- Pop your one-word answer into the search box at the top of this page
- Hidden in a blog post, find the secret symbol on the pot of gold
Email ustelling us what the secret symbol is
Solve The Question
Where do you find a leprechaun's pot of gold?
Bonus Contest Entries
- Subscribe to the Bargainmoose daily email updates.
- Leave a link to this contest on Twitter, ensure you include @bargainmoose.
- Post a link to this contest on your wall, make sure you like Bargainmoose.
- Pin this contest on your Pinterest & follow us there.
Day 2 Rules
- Canadian entrants only
- One entry per household
- Ends 22nd August 2014
- Rules subject to change at admin’s discretion