Two very cute and colourful brands that you might have heard of – Paul Frank and Hello Kitty – are both currently on offer at Beyond the Rack Canada. They have a range of pyjamas and slippers on sale at up to 67% off the original prices. Individual items start from only $9.99!
Please note that Beyond the Rack is a little awkward in that I cannot directly link you to any of these products. Instead, click the above link to their store, then copy and paste the products names below – you’ll find the exact items on their site.
Paul Frank Examples:
- Logo Print Bathrobe in Red was $50 now $19.99 (pictured in the middle)
- 2-Piece Plaid Pyjama Set in Pink & Black was $60 now $24.99 (pictured top left)
- Polka Dot Onesie in Red was $65 now $24.99 (pictured far right)
Hello Kitty Examples:
- Fleece Slippers Socks in White were $25 now $9.99
- 2-Piece Long Sleeve pyjama Set in Black & Silver was $60 now $24.99 (pictured 2nd across)
- 2-Piece Starry Kitty pyjama Set in Blue was $70 now $24.99 (pictured 4th across)
There are more items than this available on the BTR site, I’ve just highlighted a few for your interest.
The pyjamas look super-cute – I’m very taken with the Paul Frank ones at the top left. I could easily see myself wearing those. They look comfortable and stylish too, just in case you have to answer the door to the mailman. :)
Free $10 Credit – New Accounts
If you’ve never before shopped with Beyond the Rack Canada and you’re ready to give it a try, then make sure that you use our exclusive coupon code link on the coupon page here. If you click through our special link and create a new account at Beyond the Rack, it will contain $10 credit for free, which you can spend on anything you like!
What About Shipping?
Shipping is a teeny weeny little bit of a bummer at beyond the Rack. The promo that is on right now is, “pay shipping once, get 3 days of free shipping.” It looks like shipping is a flat-rate of $7.99 if you place an order just now. It might be worth seeing if anyone else in your household or friends is planning on buying anything, and split the shipping cost between you.
(Expires: 29th July 2015)