Call me crazy, but right now is one of the absolute best times to shop for Christmas gifts and family Christmas pyjamas. Don't believe me? Just check out the Christmas Sale at Little Blue House, where holiday PJs, mugs and even socks are 50% off!
And if you're expecting a new baby this year or know someone who is, this is a great chance to pick up a holiday onesie or two on sale – like this Blue Vintage Holiday Baby Coverall and Bonnet for just $19.50!
Check these out:
- Snow Much to Do Sticky Notes $2.25 (was $4.50)
- Beary X-Mas Kids' Animal Socks $3 (was $6)
- Ski Bum Men's Boxer Shorts $11 (was $22)
- Snow Man Kids' Fuzzy Slouch Slippers $12 (was $24)
- Drink and Be Merry Women's Pajama Bottoms $18.50 (was $37)
- Christmas Stripe Baby Union Suit $19.50 (was $39)
- Green Northern Light Adult Union Suit $29.50 (was $59)
I'd try to shop this sale ASAP, because some sizes are already sold out, and chances are the others won't stay in stock for too much longer!
Shipping is free on orders over $75.