Looking for ways to have fun with the kids this summer? Here's a fantastic freebie that you won't want to pass up. Ontario residents can get the Ontario Fun Pass for FREE - which includes 2 Child Admissions to 18 different Ontario attractions. Road trip!
The Ontario Fun Pass is so easy to get. You simply type in your child's school board and your postal code. Then you click "Get Coupons Now". A new page will open with our print coupons. Print and enjoy!
The coupons for 2 free child admissions included for me were:
- Upper Canada Village (Morrisburg)
- William Historical Park (Thunder Bay)
- Sainte-Marie Among the Hurons (Midland)
- Butterfly Conservatory (Niagara Falls)
- Royal Botanical Gardens (Burlington-Hamilton)
- Fort Henry National Historic Site of Canada (Kingston)
- Discovery Harbour (Penetanguishene)
- Art Gallery of Ontario (Toronto)
- Ontario Heritage Trust
- Science Centre (Sudbury)
- Laura Secord Homestead (Queenston)
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection (Kleinburg)
- Old Fort Erie (Fort Erie)
- Royal Ontario Museum (Toronto)
- Ontario Science Centre (Toronto)
And the other coupons include:
- $5 Off Ontario Parks Daily Vehicle Permit
I am sure the coupons are the same for everyone. It does print the school board on your coupon as well as your postal code, I guess so they can't be shared around?