Appealing largely to the young adult demographic, ASOS is one of UK's largest online fashion stores, with over 60,000 items to choose from and over 850 of the best and coolest labels.
DUTIES ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Because ASOS is an international retailer based in the UK, your package will be subject to international custom fees. The amount of duties and taxes owing on your parcel will depend on the cost of your order as well as your province.
Because ASOS does not have a Canadian fulfillment centre, your order will mostly likely be shipped to you from either the UK or the US. This makes returns a little trickier, but here's what you need to know:
- Returns must be made within 28 days of receipt.
- Returns are made at your expense. If you're returning quite a few expensive items, it's recommended that you insure your package.
- Once your return is processed by ASOS, you will be refunded using your original payment method. However, do note that any duties you paid when you received your package will not be reimbursed.
SAVE BIG WITH ASOS COUPONS!
Here are the most common types of discounts possible with an ASOS coupon code:
- Percentages or cash amounts off your entire order when you apply your ASOS promo code.
- Percentages or cash amount off specific items (i.e. 20% off ASOS dresses or ASOS shoes).
REDEEMING YOUR ASOS PROMO CODE
Here's how to redeem the ASOS coupons that you find on this page:
- Click on the offer you'd like to use toward your ASOS order and copy the revealed code.
- On the last step of the checkout process (Confirm and Pay), paste your ASOS promo code into the "Promo Code or Student Code" link.
- Click "Update" and complete your order as usual.