- Usual ASOS discounts
- How to apply an ASOS coupon code
- Duty fees at ASOS
- Returning items to ASOS
- ASOS on social media
Put together the perfect, trend-setting wardrobe with brand-name styles at ASOS.com! The British retailer is one of UK's largest online fashion stores, with over 60,000 items to choose from in categories like womenswear, menswear, footwear and accessories. Appealing largely to the young adult demographic, ASOS is always on top of the latest trends - not only in fashion, but also in music, celebrity fashion and whatever else happens to be making big headlines.
Of course, one of the main things that makes ASOS a global fashion powerhouse is the incredible portfolio of brands that the company has to offer to its shoppers. ASOS.com boasts over 850 of the best and coolest labels, ranging from big names like Adidas, Hollister, Versace and Michael Kors, to ASOS' own exclusive fashion label. Be sure to follow ASOS on social media to get in touch with what's hip and happening on the global runway.
One of the biggest perks of shopping with a multi-brand retailer is saving money on hundreds of different labels with a single coupon code. ASOS promo codes tend to offer site-wide discounts, which means that you can save on just about anything from ASOS dresses to ASOS shoes. Here are the most common types of discounts possible with an ASOS coupon code:
- Percentages or cash amounts off your entire order when you apply your ASOS promo code (with or without a minimum spend requirement).
- Percentages or cash amount off specific items with an ASOS discount code (i.e."20% off full price apparel items" or "extra 20% ASOS sale items").
Shopping is fun, but there's nothing quite as exhilarating as applying a good coupon to your online order and watching the $ come off! Here's how to redeem the ASOS coupons that you find on this page:
- Click on the offer you'd like to use toward your ASOS order and copy the revealed code.
- Open ASOS.com and load your selections into the virtual shopping bag.
- Proceed to checkout by clicking on the link at the corner of the page, review your order and fill out out your billing and shipping information.
- When you reach the last step of the checkout process (Confirm and Pay), click on the "Promo Code or Student Code" link and paste your ASOS promo code into the box.
- Click "Update" and complete your order as usual.
Because ASOS is an international retailer based in the UK, your package will be subject to international custom fees. The amount of duties and taxes owing on your parcel will depend on the cost of your order as well as your province. In many cases, however, customs fees can exceed 40% of your order total, so be sure to keep this in mind when you're shopping at ASOS.com!
Because ASOS does not have a Canadian fulfillment center, your order will mostly likely be shipped to you from either the UK or the US. This makes returns a little trickier, but here's what you need to know:
- Returns must be made within 28 days of receipt. Because International shipping can take several weeks, be sure to make the return as soon as you can after you've received your package.
- Returns are made at your expense. If you're returning quite a few expensive items, it's recommended that you insure your package.
- Once your return is processed by ASOS, you will be refunded using your original payment method. However, do note that any duties you paid when you received your package will not be reimbursed!