Well.ca: 50% Off For Their Winter Warm Up Sale
Cold enough for you? My thoughts are seriously heading south, wondering if I should pick up and leave this ice-covered country. Anyway, Well.ca wants to warm us up and is offering 50% off a number of items for their Winter Warm Up Sale.
This sale is pretty random with items from every category involved, so you'll have to take a look to find what you want. I saw a number of items I'd like to purchase, which are a great deal.
- Jason Natural kids only! extra gentle conditioner - was $10.49, now $4.20 - which is more than 50% off
- Nivea Q10 plus anti-wrinkle light day care - was $21.99, now $11
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor - was $17.99, now $9
- Quest teen girls her daily one - was $30.96, now $3.10 - wow!
- Quest prenatal chews - was $17.99, now $1.80!
- Quest his daily one - was $7.99, now $0.80
As always, shipping is free when you spend over $25. If you are in need of vitamins, those are definitely some hot deals, but the list is huge with what's on sale, so you may even find something I didn't see.
(Expiry: 26th January 2014)