Free Gifts With Purchase @ Sephora Canada
Sephora seems to have oodles of new freebie offers if you've been planning on shopping there! Plus, some of the items in their sale section are super hard to resist. There are all sorts or promo codes to get different free gifts with your purchase, so what are you waiting for? Sephora always gives away free samples when you spend $25, or purchase select items. Also note - you will need to be a Sephora Beauty Insider Member in order to redeem these offers.
Here are the free gifts available at Sephora Canada right now:
- Free Marc Jacobs Tote: Use the code GOLDBOW when you purchase select Marc Jacobs fragrances.
- Free Givenchy Makeup Pouch: Use the code GIVENCHY when you purchase select Givenchy fragrances.
- Free Miu Miu Clutch: Use the code MYMIUMIU when you purchase the Miu Miu 3.4 oz perfume.
- Free Marc Jacobs Fragrance Case: Use the code MJDAISY when you purchase select Marc Jacobs Fragrances.
- Free Chloe Nude Clutch: Use the code CHLOESTYLE when you purchase Chloe fragrances.
- Free Tarte Brazilliance Plus+ Self Tanner: Use the code BRAZILLIANCE when you spend $25 on anything.
- Free Masing Mini Sample of Tata Harper, Lancome, Vita Liberata or Dior: Use the code LETSMASK with your $25 purchase.
- Free Lancer Exfoliating Mini: Use the code LANCER when you spend $25 or more.
- Free Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer Sample: Use the code BEATTHEHEAT on your $25 spend.
- Free Bumble and Bumble x Bobbi Brown OIl Set: Use the code BBXBOBBI with your $25 purchase.
- Free Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Instant Moisture Glow or Mascara Volume Effect: Use code GLOWLASH on $25.
- Free Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gel: Use the code HYDROCOOL when you spend $25.
- Free Versace Makeup Pouch: Use the code GETGOLDEN when you buy Versace fragrances.
- Free Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream Mini: Use the code GOATMILK when you spend at least $25.
Of course, you can only use one coupon code with each transaction - so choose wisely. Sephora Canada will also throw in free shipping when you spend $50 or more.
What offer is grabbing at your mind!?