Dell Canada 12 Days of Deals
Between the 7th and the 18th of March 2011, Dell is hold a special event - 12 days of deals! Over this time period, they will be having special offers on PCs and electronics.
Every day, you have to check back on the site to see the new deals for the day. I might bump this post a few times to remind you to see if there are any good bargains to be had.
Today, there are 11 items on offer. I will not list each and every single one of them, but here are a few that catch my eye:
(Day 1 examples)
- Sanyo Eneloop Rechargeable Battery Kit for $25.99 - I swear by Eneloops, I am slowly buying more and more to replace all the other rechargeable batteries I have in my house. They are just such good quality batteries.
- Dell ST2420L 24" Monitor for $159.99 - that's dead cheap for a good quality 24" monitor! I've just treated myself to a 27" Dell monitor though, so I won't be getting another one any time soon!
- FUJIFILM FinePix F80EXR 12MP Digital Camera for $129.99 - sweet price for a 12mp digital camera. My first ever digital camera was a Fujifilm Finepix, so I have very good memories of these.
(Day 2 examples)
- LG 42" Plasma HDTV with 600Hz Technology for $399.99 - swwet deal for a 42" TV! I have one this size, it's brill.
- Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000 for $29.99 - very good webcam for a nice little price.
- Kodak ZI8 Pocket 1080p HD Video Camcorder for $99.99 - a friend has one similar to this, very handy for video on the go.
(Day 3 examples)
- Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers for $64.99
- LG 47” 120Hz LCD 1080P HDTV with 3X HDMI for $699.99
- VTECH 3 Handset Cordless Phone System for $59.99
(Day 4 examples)
- LG 60" 1080p Plasma TV for $1199.99
- BlueAnt V1 Voice Controlled Bluetooth Headset for $24.99
- Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch Tablet Includes Photoshop Elements for $59.99
From my experiences with Dell Canada days of deals, they always have some juicy little bargains which are just tempting me to buy them. And the free shipping on everything is too sweet to resist! Please comment below if you spot a good bargain before I do.