Looking for K-Cups for your Keurig? Use this handy list of Canadian K-Cup deals, so you find the best price for your Keurig. [Post updated on February 15, 2017]
The convenience of popping a K-cup into the Keurig Brewer and brewing a quick cup of fresh, hot, great tasting coffee is a morning tradition for most of us. The idea of getting all that in less than a minute is almost too good to pass up!
Where to buy a Keurig in Canada:
- Keurig K15 Classic Brewer - $78 at Walmart.ca
- Keurig K50 Coffeemaker - $98 at Walmart.ca
- Keurig K200 Plus Series Brewing System - $128 at Walmart.ca
Here's a list of where you can purchase K-cups online in Canada:
1. Buy K-Cups at Keurig.ca
Keurig.ca is a great place to start looking, as they have one of the widest selections of K-cups to choose from.
2. Buy K-Cups at Amazon.ca
Amazon.ca offers some K-cup products that other online retailers don't seem to carry. The selection is vast, and sales run often. This is a solid choice for purchasing your K-cups.
If you have an Amazon Visa, you even get 2% back on all purchases at Amazon.ca. If you apply for an Amazon Visa you receive $20 in Amazon credit to spend at Amazon right away, on the spot.
- Best Keurig Deals at Amazon.ca right now:
This San Francisco Bay 31101 One-Cup Single Serve Coffee Variety Pack, 80 count works out to 65 cents a cup. Reviews on this coffee are generally very good, and these K-cups are more eco-friendly, another plus.
Shipping at Amazon.ca is usually free on orders over $25, so shipping doesn't usually enter into play with K-cups if you purchase a couple of packs. Otherwise shipping starts at around $5 and up, unless you have amazon prime.
3. Buy K-Cups at Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire does not offer shipping, but you can pre-order K-cups online and simply go into a Canadian Tire store to pick them up.
Best Deals on K-Cups at Canadian Tire right now:
4. Buy K-Cups at London Drugs
London Drugs has a wide selection of coffee, and often has some on sale. Sometimes the shipping fee will decrease the value on your price per cup, though - you may wish to view prices on-line first, then go in-store to pick up.
Current hot deals at London Drugs:
- This K-Cup 8 O'clock Variety Box of K-Cups is on sale for $18 down from $23, and you get 40 K-Cups. The reviews are impressive, and you are paying only 45 cents per cup.
Shipping is free only if you spend over $200, but otherwise starts at around $7.95.
5. Buy K-Cups at SingleCup.ca
Single Cup.ca is a good place to look if you want to purchase your coffee in bulk. They sell Green Mountain Coffee, GM Donut House Coffee, and more. It's easy to see on this website exactly how much money each cup of coffee is, they break it down and show you.
Current hot deals at SingleCup.ca:
- Club Coffee Blends are on sale right now for $0.35-$0.45/serving
- Azzurro Flavoured Coffee are on sale now for $0.44-$0.49/serving
- Barnie's Coffee Kitchen is on sale now for $0.52/serving
- Cake Boss's Buddy Blend is on sale now for $0.56/serving
- Other brands on sale are Van Houtte, Torani, Numi (tea), Hurricane, Higgins & Burke, Grover Square, and more.
Click here to see SingleCup.ca's complete list of K-Cups
If you purchase 7 boxes of selected K-cups, they give you the 8th box free, which works out to around 58 cents a cup, and around $112 in one order. This is probably another good website to keep an eye on different sales that arise.
Shipping is free over $60, otherwise starts at $15, so you will want to be purchasing over $60 on your order.
6. Buy K-Cups at Costco
Costco has consistently competitive deals on K-Cups, with prices ranging between $0.42-$0.70 per serving, depending on the brand. The only real challenge is getting the flavours you really want, because when you go bulk at Costco, you pretty much just have to go with whatever they're selling.
Current hot deals at Costco.ca:
- Kirkland Signature Breakfast Blend $99.99/200 servings ($0.50/serving)
- Club Coffee Goodhost Dark Roast is only $0.42/cup
- Club Coffee Jumping Bean East Coast Roast Coffee Fairtrade and Organic is $0.52 cents/cup
Shipping at Costco.ca is always free, but an identical product sold online costs a bit more than the in-warehouse price. Costco.ca also offers a different variety online though so it's always worth checking out.
Traditional Coffee Blends
If you haven't tried Nabob for a while, it's an absolute must. Here are some of the best current deals on these long times faves of Canadians @ Amazon.ca
Restaurant K-cup Picks
Most recent to the K-cup scene have been the restaurant picks that many Canadians will vouch for as being the best K-cups ever:
- Tim Horton's Approx. $0.67/cup for the variety pack on Amazon.
- Starbucks - You can select from 6 different varieties (2 blonde roast, 2 med. roast, 2 dark roast varieties) such as this Starbucks Pike Med. Roast at a cost of $30.95 for 32.
- Krispy Kreme K-Cup is $0.56/cup
Tip: sign up for the Starbucks newsletter and use the 10% coupon and bring it down to only 77 cents, You also earn 2 Starbucks stars for every $1 that you spend. That's 54 Stars if you purchase the 128 pack! Shipping is free on orders over $75, or $7.95 otherwise.
What is your preference between the three restaurant K-cup choices? Where are some of your favourite places to purchase your K-cups? Let us know in the comments! We would love to hear your feedback! ;)