Under Armour Post-Holiday Outlet Event: Items From Only $11, Tees From $16, Shorts From $17, Etc
It’s not often that I like to write about a basic sale that a brand is having, but there are some brands which are incredibly popular and don’t discount very often, and a special event has to be mentioned. Such is the case with Under Armour Canada – as a brand, they rarely discount their items. But right now, they’ve got a special outlet section on site, with some reduced prices on much of their popular apparel, clothing and accessories.
I got an email saying that the post-Holiday outlet event is due to end soon, but they didn’t state how soon that would be. Sizing can be icky, you may have to trawl through a bit to find decent items in your particular size. For example, I was looking at this lovely Girls' UA Big Logo Armour Fleece Hoodie which is down from $59.99 to $44.99 but it’s only got the size YSM left (youth small).
I’m going to pull out a few sale items from the various sections to show you a rough idea of the pricing:
- Men's UA Storm Armour Fleece Caliber Hoodie was $79.99 now $59.99
- Men’s UA Lined Shirt-Jacket was $144.99 now $108.99
- Men’s UA Micro G® Monza Running Shoes was $119.99 now $89.99
- Men’s Original Series 6” Boxerjock Boxer Briefs was $24.99 now $18.99
- Women’s UA Perfect Tight Printed Capri was $69.99 now $52.99
- Women's UA Tech™ Short Sleeve V-Neck was $27.99 now $20.99
- Women's UA Rival Cotton Hoodie was $54.99 now $40.99
- Women’s Charge RC 2 Running Shoe was $149.99 now $111.99
- Girls’ UA Marbella IV Sandal was $29.99 now $22.99
- Girls’ UA Switch It Up Beanie was $29.99 now $18.99
- Girls’ HeatGear Sonic Short Sleeve was $24.99 now $18.99 & matching Girls’ HeatGear® Sonic Printed Capri was $39.99 now $29.99
- Boys' UA Rival Graphic Hoodie was $44.99 now $26.99
- Boys’ UA Tech Shorts was $29.99 now $21.99
- Boys' Pre-School UA Assert IV Shoes was $54.99 now $41.99
- Boys' UA You Can Be My Backup T-Shirt was $21.99 now $16.99
What About Shipping?
Shipping is free if you spend $75 or more, which would be pretty easy to do @ Under Armour Canada. If your order is less than that threshold, the shipping fee is $11.95 which is quite high. It’s definitely worth aiming for that free shipping minimum. If you’re not quire reaching it, you could see if there are any friends or family members who want to make a joint order with you, to save on shipping fees.
I’ve got a few Under Armour pieces in my four year old daughter’s wardrobe. They were hand-me-downs from my older nephews. They’re actually some of the undergarments, tops and leggings, in plain black so perfect for any gender. We use them for my daughter when we know we’re going to be out in the cold for a bit. They’re amazing and light layers, with loads of warmth potential.