Under Armour Coupon Code: Free Shipping on $25+ & Outlet Deals!
Under Armour RARELY offer coupon codes. In fact, according to our coupon page here, we’ve only ever seen five actual codes and two of those were exclusives that we had arranged! That’s why today, I want to blog about this new coupon code from them, which gives you free shipping on a $25 order.
- Coupon Code: CAFREESHIP25
- Discount: Free shipping on $25
- Expires: 16th March 2015
Now, I know that we’ve seen coupon codes for free shipping with no minimum spend in the past, but what are the chances that your order is going to be less than $25 anyway? Chances are low, I’d say. I still think that free shipping on a $25 order is very handy indeed, considering that the normal free shipping threshold on Under Armour is $75 just now.
This coupon code will even work on items in the Under Armour outlet here. It’s definitely the first place to start looking when you want to find a good deal. Here’s a quick synopsis of a few offers in the various categories:
- Men's UA Rival Sportstyle Hoodie was $59.99 now $44.99
- Men's UA Storm Armour Fleece Big Logo Hoodie was $64.99 now $48.99
- Men's UA HeatGear ArmourVent™ Shorts were $54.99 now $32.99
- Men's UA Tech ¼ Zip was $44.99 now $33.99
- Women's UA Storm Armour Fleece Big Logo Hoodie was $64.99 now $48.99
- Women's UA Long & Lean Scoop Neck was $44.99 now $33.99
- Women’s UA Perfect Tight Printed Capri were $69.99 now $52.99
- Women’s Charged Cotton Undeniable T-Shirt was $29.99 now $21.99
- Boys’ Armour Fleece Storm Big Logo Hoodie was $54.99 now $42
- Boys’ UA Renegade 9” Shorts was $25.99 now $16.99
- Boys' UA Rival Graphic Hoodie was $44.99 now $26.99
- Boys’ UA Ignite Illusion Sandals was $34.99 now $23.99
- Girls’ UA PIP Armour Fleece Pant was $49.99 now $36.99
- Girls' UA Power In Pink Armour Fleece Big Logo Hoodie was $59.99 now $41.99
- Girls' UA Power In Pink Tight was $54.99 now $32.99
- Girls’ Canada Leaf T-Shirt was $24.99 now $15.99
Guys - as for the Under Armour chinos, they claim that these are the best pants you will ever put on. Does anyone own a pair of these and can make a comment as to that statement?