25% off the Spring Swimwear Sale @ The Bay
It's snowing where I am today, but this sale at least makes it feel a little like summer! Right now, select swimwear for the entire family is 25% off at The Bay!
Shop the sale by department:
We've seen a few swimwear deals here and there from The Bay over the last couple months, but this is the one of the first times this year that this many new arrivals are on sale – and I have to say, I'm really loving this year's patterns!
Check out a few of my favourites:
- Captiva Sanibel Bay Molded Push Up Bra $56.25 (was $75)
- Bleu by Rod Beattie Printed Cover-Up Caftan $66.75 (was $89)
- Anne Cole One-Piece Floral Swimsuit $88.50 (was $118)
- Calvin Klein Volley Swim Shorts $37.50 (was $50)
- Speedo Colourblock Drawstring Boardshorts $41.25 (was $55)
- Nike Swim Vital Volley Shorts $46.50 (was $62)
- Name It Two-Piece Polka Dot Ruffled Bikini Set $24 (was $32)
- Kiko and Max Graphic Stripe Bodysuit $25.50 (was $34)
- Solo Swim Two-Piece Toddler Surf Rashguard Set $27 (was $36)
The men's and kids' offers are only available online, so you won't see these deals in-store!
Orders over $45 ship free if you use your Hudson's Bay Credit Card. Other orders over $99 ship free, and some items may qualify for free in-store pickup.