Sleeveless Tees from $10 with Extra 60% off Sale @ RW & Co.

30 April 2016
Extra 60% off Sale @ RW & Co.

Right now, RW & Co. is offering an additional 60% off their sale items which makes for some great deals on fabulous clothes and accessories. Across the rest of the site, they're offering 40% off one single item and 30% off all other regular priced items. There are no promo codes to worry about; all discounts are applied right in your cart.

Sleeveless tees that were $29.90 had been marked down to $24.95 but they're just $9.98 with the additional discount. This pretty Sleeveless T-Shirt with Lace Neckline is available in charcoal mix and is only $15.98 right now.

This gorgeous Stretch Pencil Skirt is available in classic black and dark grey heather and, regularly $69.90, it's only $25.98 after the extra 60% off. And this 3/4 Sleeve Crepe Dress comes in two colours and one fun print; it could easily be dressed up or down. I love the lipstick red! Originally $89.90, grab one for just $33.98.

RW & Co. offers free shipping on orders of $120 or more; it's a flat rate of $7.50 for all other orders.

(Expires: Unknown)

TOPICS:   Clothing

What do you think?

Connect with Facebook, Twitter, or just enter your email to sign in and comment.

Your comment