Holt Renfrew Designer Sale & Summer Beauty Bag (In-Store Deals)
Holt Renfrew is still running their designer sale in-store, 40% off, which started a few weeks ago, but it's still going strong. Plus, there's a deal on their summer beauty bag which is worth mentioning.
Holt Renfrew is having a summer beauty bag promotion. From 7th June 2012, until quantities last, If you spend $100 or more on cosmetics, skincare or fragrances, you can buy their beauty bag filled with goodies for $25. The beauty bag contains:
- White transparent tote
- White chic patent pouch
- A $10 beauty voucher redeemable against purchases of $25 or more
- Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask, 15 ml
- Oribe Moisture & Control Shampoo & Conditioner Packets
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance
- 14.7 mL, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye
- 3 mL, Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara
- 2 mL, Valentino Valentina Mini Roller ball
- 2 mL, Lancôme Visionnaire, 7 mL
- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense, 7 mL
- Molton Brown Warming Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel, 30 mL,
- Holt Renfrew Spring Rose Soap
A whopping list of 13 items - approximate retail value $175.
This is a great deal to try out some new designer samples especially, since spending $100 on say Bobbi Brown products would be very easy. BB sell great products. Their shimmer bricks alone cost $50.
Quite expensive one might say, but it has 5 colour shades in one compact and can be used as a blush, highlighting cheekbones, and for 5 different eye shadow looks. Not a bad deal in my makeup book, I'd say!
Many thanks to Bargainmooser Sukaina for emailing me this deal!