50% off All Shorts & Swim for Two Days @ Old Navy
If anyone in the family needs shorts or swimwear, hurry over to Old Navy because you can stock up for 50% off!
Almost all shorts and swimwear are on sale (sorry, maternity is excluded).
Since my youngest is getting into Paw Patrol, and just so happens to need a new swim suit, I'm going to grab him this Paw Patrol Rashguard and the matching Swim Trunks for $19 (regularly $19.94 each)!
Take a look at these:
- Toddler Boy's Pull-On Poplin Shorts $6 (was $12.94)
- Toddler Girl's Printed Ruffle-Neck Bow-Back Swimsuit $9.50 (was $19.94)
- Boy's Graphic Board Shorts $12 (was $24.94)
- Girl's Cuffed French Terry Midi Shorts $11 (was $22.94)
- Cutout Swimsuit $27 (was $54.94)
- Mid-Rise Everyday Khaki Shorts $12 (was $24.94)
- Mid-Rise Pull-On Linen-Blend Shorts $12 (was $24.94)
- Built-In Flex Printed Board Shorts for Men (10") $18 (was $36.94)
- Broken-In Khaki Shorts for Men (10") $12 (was $29.94)
- Slim Built-In Flex Ultimate Shorts $16 (was $32.94)
These deals are only on for two days, so get your order in by June 17, 2018. But the sooner the better, as some sytles and sizes are already selling out.
Shopping for something else? Use code BONUS for 20% off other purchase items.
Shipping will be free for orders of $50 or more.