Up to 30% off Activewear from $6.30 @ The Bay
Whether you're training for a 5K, getting ready for a ski trip next month or seriously just thinking about investing in some comfy sweats, I'd definitely check this sale out!
Today only, activewear for the entire family is up to 30% off at The Bay!
The sale includes brands like Nike, Puma and Adidas – and there are even shoes marked down, too!
And let's be real, you definitely don't ever need to be active in these clothes. I took a quick peek at the women's section and found plenty of sweaters that'll be perfect for Netflix marathons!
Here are a few of my favourites:
- Adidas Alphaskin Heathered Sports Bra $37.50 (was $50)
- Puma Archive T7 Leggings $48.75 (was $65)
- Lolë Hunter Hooded Top $67.50 (was $90)
- Canadian Olympic Team Collection Dry T-Shirt $25.20 (was $42)
- Reebok Running Quarter-Zip Sweater $32 (was $80)
- Nike Sportswear Windrunner Pants $78.75 (was $105)
- Nike Dri-Fit Sport Essentials Pixel Gradient Leggings $19.50 (was $30)
- Hurley Triple Threat Board Shorts $29.25 (was $45)
- Adidas Zip-Up Active Hoodie $32.50 (was $50)
This Flash Sale ends at 11:59 PM ET, so don't wait too long to shop!
Orders over $45 ship free if you use your HBC Credit Card. Other orders over $99 ship free, and some items qualify for free in-store pickup.