Chapters Indigo: 50% Off Select Father’s Day Books
This weekend, Chapters Indigo has a special promo on selected books, in celebration of Father’s Day. They are offering 50% off selected titles only, and it’s an in-store offer.
Here’s the list of titles:
- Survive! by Les Stroud - $10.98
- Always Looking Up - Michael J. Fox - $17
- My Remarkable Journey - Larry King - $17.50
- Assegai - Wilbur Smith - $17.48
- Medusa - Clive Cussler - $17.50
- I Met The Walrus - Jerry Levitan - $15
- The Legend of Sigurd & Gudrun - J. R. R. Tolkien - $17.48
- The Complete License to Grill - Chris Knight - $14.98
- Crazy for the Storm - Norman Ollestad - $15
Thanks to little anna who dropped me an email with this info! Here’s what she says:
I live in Toronto, so I don't know if that's the only place with this promo. Also, even though they're on sale, when I went to the store, they weren't placed on a special table or marked up to show that discount or anything - the discount was just taken automatically at the cash.
So if you’re really stuck for a last minute Father’s Day gift, you could consider nipping out to your local branch of Chapters Indigo, and grabbing a nice biography for dad, if he likes that sort of thing.
Expires 20th June 2009 – that’s today – get in quick!