Lids Canada: Hats Only $3.60 - 40% Off
Yesterday I bought my boys some new hats for back to school. Not just for fashion, I love that they keep the sun off their faces during the recess. We all wear hats often in this house, so when I see a deal on hats as low as $3.60, I jump!
There are so many hats available during this Lids clearance sale - everything from superhero to sports to classic!The best hats I found for the little ones who want to go back to school with street cred (Sesame street cred that is) are:
- Sesame Street Cookie in hand big face youth snapback cap - was $6, now $3.60
- Neff camo corp snapback cap - was $6, now $3.60
- Buzz Lightyear adjustable cap - was $6, now $3.60
For school-agers who want to grow up, but not just yet:
- Adventure Time Adventure Bro Hug stretch youth cap - was $6, now $3.60
- Top of the World JV86 fitted youth cap - was $6, now $3.60
- Concept One Angry Birds group shot snap youth - was $6, now $3.60
- Bio Domes Sonic big face with ears youth cap - was $12, now $7.20
For teens who want something that pronounces his/her love of something:
- Toronto Blue Jays '47 MLB Fission cap - was $6, now $3.60
- Fox New Voyage snapback cap - was $6, now $3.60
- Puma youth glitter cap F13 - was $6, now $3.60
All in, Lids has over 7,000 items in their clearance section with up to 85% off. 704 of those are kids! I think you are sure to find something your kid will love, plus throw in a few for the rest of the family. Shipping is free at $60 and I'm tempted to fill my cart with $3.60 hats to get up to that amount. Now, no one will ever tell me there can't find a hat. I think this is a phenomenal deal because I paid $30 for a Puma youth hat for my son a few months ago. I'd much rather pay 10% of that cost!
You could also get free ship to store, which is the more economical option if you just want one hat.