Wanting pancakes, but you don't have the right ingredients? You don't need to risk a trip to the supermarket with these two ingredient banana pancakes.
They take only five minutes to prepare and two minutes to cook. With the natural sweetness from the bananas, these are an ideal treat for the kids, or a nice change from cereal at breakfast time.
If you follow a gluten free diet, then you can enjoy these too.
A nice, easy activity to do with the kids whilst you're all stuck indoors.
Two Ingredient Pancakes
- 2 bananas (the more ripe the better)
- 4 eggs
This mix will make 8 large pancakes, or you can half it for 4 large ones.
How To Make Them:
- Melt a knob of butter or use a small amount of oil in a frying pan*.
- Whisk the eggs and mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Once a smooth mix, pour into the hot pan in equal quantities.
- When the pancakes show small bubbles it's time to flip them over
- They are ready to serve once they are cooked evenly on both sides.
Eat them on their own, or top with natural yogurt and fresh fruit. For the ultimate sweet treat, drench on some maple syrup*.