Shop Smart With These Weekly Grocery Cash Back Deals
Did you make a new year's resolution to get fit? Proper nutrition makes a huge difference but even better is the combination of getting fit while eating right and saving money! So make sure to keep in mind these cash back deals from Checkout 51, Snap by Groupon, Zweet and Changio when grocery shopping this week.
There are more, but here are just some of Checkout 51's top deals this week:
- Tide products: $1 cash back
- Select Kellogg's cereal: $1 cash back
- 2 Nestle Gerber baby cereal: $1 cash back
- Yogourt: $0.50 cash back
- McCain fries: $0.50 cash back
Just like last week, you can still get $0.50 cash back on eggs as well. Another noteworthy deal is that you can get $4 cash back with purchase of a $50 iTunes gift card. For any of you with babies, you will be happy to know that there is also $5 cash back on select Similac SimplePac products.
Every day, you can take advantage of the following different Snap offers:
Thursday, January 8th
- Mushroom: $0.25 cash back
- Cucumber: $0.25 cash back
Friday, January 9th
- Kale: $0.25 cash back
- Zucchini: $0.25 cash back
Saturday, January 10th
- Blueberries: $0.25 cash back
- Apricots: $0.25 cash back
Sunday, January 11th
- Green onion: $0.25 cash back
- Lemon: $0.25 cash back
Here are just some of the deals available at Zweet this week but there are plenty more:
- Cascades bathroom tissue green: $1 cash back
- Whiskas or Pedigree food: $1 cash back
- Boathouse Farm smoothie: $0.75 cash back
- Sealtest sour cream: $0.50 cash back
- Parlour ice cream: $0.50 cash back
Love cheese? Of course you do! You will be happy to know that you can also get $0.25 cash back on cheese this week. There are also a couple of other $2-$3 cash back deals on select Advil medications.
As always, Changio is a points-based system that works similarly to the other sites but awards points instead of money back. Here are this week's newest offers:
- Cap'n Crunch: 100 points
- Bluewater seafood simply bake - tilapia: 50 points
- chips Ahoy! Middles double chocolate: 50 points
- Apples: 20 points
As before, you can also get extra points just by spending a certain amount at places like Burger King, East Side Mario's, H&M, Cineplex, etc.
Happy healthy grocery shopping Moosers!