Bargainmoose Super Christmas Gift Giveaway Part 9 – Win a Personalized Sterling Silver Necklace worth $70!
*** Contest now closed - won by Cecilia ***
On to Day 9, and today in our pre-Christmas giveaways here on Bargainmoose, you could win a Personalized Sterling Silver Necklace worth $70! You can order any name you want, so that makes it great when you're wanting a gift for someone with an uncommon name.
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply share a hot deal, coupon or freebie on our deals forums!
A random winner will be chosen each 24 hour period. Make sure you have the correct email address on your Bargainmoose account, so I can contact you if you win.
Daily winners that have claimed prizes so far:
- Josette has won a Topaz and silver necklace worth $90
- Steve won 2 slap-on watches worth $70
- Natalie has won a photo and video keychain worth $91
- 2010Apple has won a set of alphabet art prints worth $70
- Debbie has won a Threadless tee of her choice
- Joy & Denise have won a set of cookbooks worth $39 each
- Amy has won a Ceramic flat iron system worth $99
Over on Twitter, I’ve been having a few surprise giveaways and I will have a few more over the coming week too. Prizes so far:
- Happy_Chinadoll won a purse hook worth $35
- Mommakoala won a photo and video keychain worth $91
- Sherri13 won a set of these “Let’s Make a Mess in the Kitchen” Cookbooks worth $39
- ihugducks won 24 packs of Pur Gum worth $53
Today, there's another purse hook up for grabs - here is the Tweet. Make sure and keep an eye on the Bargainmoose twitter feed because if you enter a contest there, the chances are very good that you would get a prize.
- This contest ends on the 15th December 2011, 9am CST.
- We reserve the right to change the prize depending on availability. Replacement prize would be of an equal or higher value.
- Duplicate submissions will not be counted as a valid entry. Do a quick search on the forums to make sure it’s not already there.
- One contest entry per household, per day.
- Admin’s decision is final in all cases.